Client Services Consultant for this award-winning Estate Agency in Park Royal, North West London
Permanent Park Royal, North West London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2022-02-05 05 February 2022 Closing date for applications: 05 April 2022
Our client is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city. They are currently recruiting for a Client Services Consultant who wants to join a growing business that will help you excel in your career!
The primary responsibility of the role is to deliver revenue growth through the servicing and provision of qualified instruction leads, both sales and lettings, to the London & Asia teams.
With branches across prime London locations and internationally, they are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with them as a business.
This role will include the following:
- The ongoing tele-farming of the company and stakeholder databases
- Pro-actively arranging face to face meetings with current and prospective clients for the UK Business Development Manager and Branch Managers
- Supporting and servicing the London and Asia office network branches and Circa 4500 clients
- Fostering excellent relationships with the branch & regional business development teams
- Advising and supporting prospective tenants & clients on their London property search
- Advising and supporting Landlords and Vendors on their UK residential development investments
- Understanding and promoting the company’s partner services & referrals at every opportunity
- Representing the company at launches, exhibitions and client meets where required
- Building and managing the relocation agent relationship database
- Servicing and qualifying the overflow of incoming tenant and buyer leads, from the varying company marketing channels, registering them on the CRM and then referring to the relevant branch team
- General support to the lettings and sales teams.
- Experience in residential lettings or sales, or a sales / customer service / call centre environment
- NFoPP Level 3 Qualification (UK) – Desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- A keen and demonstrable interest in the London and UK property market
- Consistently demonstrates company core values
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships with current and prospective clients
- Have a proven record of providing excellent internal/external customer service.
The salary on offer for this role will include a basic of up to £25,000 dependent on previous experience, plus on target earnings equating to £30,000 to £40,000+.
Superb benefits include 25 days holiday (extra days for length of service) plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday, NFoPP qualification funding and other industry training, clear career development, private healthcare, employee of the month perks, company parties, team building events, time off to complete charity work and more!
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. No weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.