Tenancy Services Coordinator for this international Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2021-09-16 16 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 16 November 2021
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London, as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable reputation from their exceptional delivery of service.
They are currently looking to recruit a Tenancy Services Coordinator to join their Tenancy Progression department based at their highly successful office in Tower Bridge.
You will be contributing to the smooth and safe running of the department and assist the team in effectively executing administrative aspects of new deals, renewals and tenancy terminations in order to maximise the efficiency of the tenancy services department.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the Tenancy Services team and the Lettings offices through the production of standard and non-standard tenancy documentation
- Administering and maintaining accurate files and following through all current Company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Complying with the Company’s Health, Safety and Welfare requirements
- Maintaining good levels of effective liaison with team members, branches and the relevant support departments to facilitate smooth progress of paperwork and files
- Providing a professional interface, by phone, in writing and in person, to all external contacts to ensure customer expectations are met, addressing queries where possible
- Ensuring all housekeeping needs are effectively executed for the smooth running of the team
- Undertaking occasional project work as agreed.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including intermediate Word, basic Excel and knowledge of internet, email and Adobe
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced customer service environment ideal
- Knowledge of basic business administration processes.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £22,000. This is a Monday to Friday role. There is also an extensive benefits package including ongoing training and development to help you improve your qualifications, access to high profile events and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.