Tenancy Renewals Assistant for this specialist Lettings & Management Practice in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £18k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2019-10-22 22 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 22 December 2019
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Tenancy Renewals Assistant to join this specialist lettings & management practice in Rickmansworth, Herts. The business has a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture keen to grow and develop individuals and therefore offers broad, well rounded exposure for individuals who want to make a career for themselves in a successful and growing business.
To be considered for this position you should have experience with the renewals process at the end of tenancy. This role may suit an individual with mixed experience who has covered the role as part of property management or lettings management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Making outgoing telephone calls
- Responding to emails received
- Adding (data entry) all renewal related information on to the internal system
- Managing all aspects of tenancy renewals, updating clients as to progress and tenant and landlord decisions
- Chasing tenancy renewal charges, through telephone and written communication
- Drafting up tenancy agreements
- Negotiating between, landlord / tenant, regarding the terms of tenancy renewals
- Providing ad hoc support to line manager and colleagues.
- At least one years’ property administration experience
- Good systems knowledge – MS Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised / forward planning
- Pro-active, customer focused attitude
- Ability to deal with demanding clients
- Good team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Accurate and excellent attention to detail.
This position is a Monday to Friday role and will come with a basic salary of up to £23,000 depending on the experience and ability of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.