Tenancy Progressor for this well-respected Property Consultancy in Ascot, Berkshire
Permanent Ascot, Berkshire | £28k
Job Posted: 2020-02-22 22 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 22 April 2020
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Lettings Tenancy Progressor to join this large, well-respected Property Consultancy in Ascot. Our client is particularly strong and active in the upper-end of the market and they pride themselves on their enviable reputation.
The role will involve administering new tenancies from the point of offer acceptance until move in as allocated by the team manager. You will be fully compliant with up to date lettings legislation and best practice procedures, and act as central contact for landlords and tenants during the tenancy progression.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Administering new tenancies and the production of new agreements to quality and to deadline
- Liaising with negotiator and head of lettings to conclude outstanding offer details and other tenancy related matters
- Administering all renewal documents with accompanying correspondence to deadline
- Assisting office with AML on clients and tenants
- Preparing initial invoices, standing orders and rent demands for tenants
- Loading non managed invoices to system for payment
- Following referencing procedure and sign off for new tenancies
- Checking that initial monies have been received prior to key release, and guarantor signature, if applicable
- Ensuring all deals are checked against tenancy checklist form
- Booking check Ins, cleaning, gas safety and electrical for new managed and non-managed new tenancies and renewals
- Registering deposits with TDS
- Overseeing utility changes for new tenancies
- Administering notices where required
- Chasing rent arrears on rent collect portfolio
- Supporting Lettings Head with other office related administrative tasks
- Ensuring all correspondence is responded to as and when received.
- Maintaining paperless filing system.
- Administration experience or in a similar level role
- A smart appearance and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Customer-focused with commitment to maintaining excellent service standards at all times
- Organised and systematic – able to prioritise workloads
- Ability to conform to specified processes and routines in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and user knowledge of Reapit would be a bonus
- Proactive with good time-management and ability to multi-task
- An interest in working real estate/estate agency environment.
This position will come with a basic salary in the region of £28,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.