Tenancy Progressor at this independent Estate Agency in South West London
Permanent , South West London | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2017-09-29 29 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 29 November 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a multi award-winning independent estate agency which provides a customer focused service to all clients, giving them an excellent reputation. Their services include residential sales, lettings and property management within South West London.
They are currently looking for a Tenancy Progressor to be a part of their successful and dynamic team. To be considered for this role, our client would prefer a candidate with lettings knowledge and experience but would equally consider candidates with no previous experience. The successful candidate will be customer focused with excellent communication and strong administration skills.
The job will involve:
- Creating Tenancy Agreements
- Creating Invoices for tenants
- Oversee and complete referencing of applicants
- Complete property files to company standards
- Register tenant deposits
- Update internal lettings system with tenant/property/landlord details
- Liaise with lettings team and accounts team and property management
- Process pre-tenancy works and ensure such works are carried out on time and to a high standard
- General housekeeping including management of keys, answering phones, general enquiries with clients, tenants and other agents.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner.
The salary package for this role will be from £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.