Tenancy Progression Team Leader for this upmarket Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £33k
Job Posted: 2021-09-29 29 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 29 November 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London and internationally. Our client is currently looking for a Tenancy Progression Team Leader to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in Tower Bridge.
You will be supporting the Head of Tenancy Services in implementing agreed policies and process throughout the Tenancy Progression team, and supporting the Head of Compliance to encourage consistent best practice across the division.
To be considered you will have had at least 2 years’ experience working within a senior tenancy administration related role and be a natural leader, as you will be mentoring and supervising a team of tenancy progression coordinators.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a senior tenancy administration
- Experience supervising/leading a team
- Excellent working knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation and contract requirements
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA / NFOPP technical award
- Highly motivated and confident
- Excellent and accurate written communication skills
- Highly articulate
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- High level of IT skills (word, excel, Reapit etc.).
The salary for this role will be £33,000 plus an annual performance related bonus. Our client also offers an extensive benefits package including ongoing training and development to help you improve your qualifications, holiday scheme (the longer you stay, the more holiday you are entitled you), access to high profile events and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.