Tenancy Progression Coordinator for this highly regarded Private Landlord in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2019-11-07 07 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 07 January 2020
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in central London. They are looking to recruit a Tenancy Progression Coordinator to join the team in Pimlico.
You will be supporting the administration needs of the company’s lettings team in order to meet the office deadlines and targets with new and existing tenancies.
This position requires the ability to work effectively in a support role, working as a team player as well as having the customer service skills that are required to be proficient in all aspects of the role. The lettings department is fast paced, solution orientated, highly motivated and target focused.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Dealing with the administration of new and existing tenancies and renewal Tenancy agreements once training is in place
- Obtaining and/or preparing other tenancy related documents such as EPC, EICR and standard letters
- Following up credit reference and carry out tenant ID checks in line with the current legislation
- Dealing with general client accounting tasks including uploading rent schedules
- Assisting resident tenants with their move in, be their main point of contact prior and within the initial period of their tenancy
- Registering / re-registering deposit with the relevant deposit scheme and support the deposit process from check-in to check-out and carry out various associated tasks as and when requested
- Sending check-in/out reports to resident tenants, organising any appointments as needed
- Responding to phone calls, referring to other team members to progress and other departments such as help desk and the refurbishment / maintenance team
- Checking key status (release, return) with own lettings key safe and security
- notify line manager and lettings principal immediately of any security related matters (key loss, suspicious activity noted)
- Carrying out ad hoc property inspections if required
- Assisting with general office administration tasks
- General office duties including filing, archiving, copying and scanning including attending to office tidiness and supporting the team in their office environment
- Administrative support to a busy income producing team, adapting role as requested by reporting line
- Demonstrate a customer awareness offering beverages where appropriate
- Keeping accurate and up to date notes and data entries on the system
- Developing an awareness of legal requirements in the context of the performance of the role
- Undertaking training as required and requested by the company
- Carrying out any other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as advised from time to time by the company.
- Worked for a minimum 2-3 years within a property administration role
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- A good balance between commercial acumen and customer service skills
- Flexible approach to work.
The salary for this role will be between £25,000 and £28,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.