Tenancy Progression Coordinator for this fast-growing hybrid Estate Agency in Waterloo, Central London
Permanent Waterloo, London | £30k
Job Posted: 2022-08-01 01 August 2022 Closing date for applications: 01 October 2022
An exciting role has become available within this dynamic and fast-growing hybrid agency, offering a complete service for overseas investors, incorporating lettings, property management, sales, furniture, maintenance, refurbishment and block management.
Our client is looking for an energetic and hardworking individual seeking an opportunity to further or commence their career in the residential property sector by joining their Tenancy Progression Team.
This exciting position within the lettings department will provide the you with full training, the opportunity to manage your own case load by processing all the initial tenancy progression paperwork for new tenancies, and supporting the team with any other requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing offers from applicants once they have been accepted
- Drawing up all documents relating to the proposed tenancy including terms and conditions, offer conditions, tenancy agreements etc.
- Protecting deposits with a government approved scheme
- Ensuring offer conditions have been fulfilled
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to confirm all requirements of the offer have been fulfilled
- Managing keys for new move ins and liaising with inventory clerks for check-ins
- Ensuring that all tenancies are compliant, and all documents are on the system prior to move in and key release
- Maintaining a pipeline report of all upcoming lettings business to present in a weekly meeting with the directors and lettings team.
- Ideally have at least 1+ years’ experience within residential lettings administration/property management
- Motivation to continue learning as the industry adapts to the current climate
- Ability to work effectively in a very busy environment and under pressure
- Communicating clearly and persuasively whilst working cooperatively and supportively with the team
- Defining priorities and organising yourself so you can deliver them
- Ability to think on your feet, be reactive to situations as they arise in a calm and professional manner
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work, embracing changes in processes and legislation
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages – essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £30,000 depending on previous experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: email@example.com.