Tenancy Progression Coordinator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £24k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2021-09-22 22 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 22 November 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices is currently recruiting for a Tenancy Progression Coordinator to join the team!
Working in the vibrant lettings head office at Richmond, you’ll be sat alongside property managers, client services, client accounts and renewals teams. You will be working in a supportive and collaborative environment which will provide a great opportunity for you to reach your full potential, which in turn benefits the lettings journey for landlords and tenants.
This role involves developing excellent working relationships with both your front office counterparts as well as the other head office support teams to provide an efficient, professional and seamless service for our landlords and tenants. As a Tenancy Coordinator you will be responsible for managing the process from when an offer is received, through to getting contracts signed.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Producing accurate tenancy documentation to deadlines
- Efficient, timely and professional communication with clients, applicants and tenants
- Proactive working relationship with your front office colleagues
- Processing reference applications for tenants
- Ensuring ID checks are in place
- Preparing completion document packages
- Complying with the company’s Code of Conduct and Policies and all lettings legislation
- Performing all relevant tenancy accounting tasks
- Prioritising work in order to meet all deadlines set by the department and offices
- Keeping systems/property records up to date
- Ensuring all documentation is in place for tenancy commencement.
- Previous property administration experience
- Ideally you should be ARLA qualified, if not the company will support you through your ARLA training at their cost
- Excellent customer service, organisational and communication skills
- Confidence to deal with a diverse range of tenants and landlords both verbally as well as in writing
- The ability to be self-motivated and prioritise tasks to complete workload to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to process large workload quickly and accurately
- IT literate.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000, plus a generous car allowance and an annual discretionary bonus. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas and New Year, pension, private health insurance after probation, life assurance and more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.