Tenancy Progression Coordinator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £27k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-06-06 06 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 06 August 2021
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a multi-award-winning independent estate agency with an excellent reputation in Putney! They pride themselves on their diversity, common sense, professionalism and integrity, and are now currently recruiting for a Tenancy Progression Coordinator to join their successful and dynamic team.
To be considered for this role, you will have a lettings and administration background, be ARLA/NFoPP qualified and possess superb customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating tenancy agreements
- Creating invoices for tenants
- Overseeing and completing referencing of applicants
- Completing property files to company standards
- Registering tenant deposits
- Updating internal lettings system with tenant/property/landlord details
- Liaising with lettings, accounts and property management teams
- Processing pre-tenancy works and ensuring such works are carried out on time and to a high standard
- General housekeeping including management of keys, answering phones, general enquiries with clients, tenants and other agents.
- At least 2 years’ experience within lettings administration
- ARLA/NFoPP qualifications – essential
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Have a strong service ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients.
The salary package for this role will be between £27,000 and £30,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.