Tenancy Progression Coordinator at this international Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £24k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-05-24 24 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 24 July 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded. They are currently looking for a Tenancy Progression Coordinator to be based at their highly successful Tower Bridge office.
This is a dual role whereby you will be handling tenancy progression work for your own branches, as well as assisting the Tenancy Progression Consultant to progress tenancy swaps. To be considered for this position you will need to have previous experience within tenancy progression or lettings administration and be able to work under pressure.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing a portfolio of multiple branches
- Responsible for the drafting of tenancy deal documentation
- Preparing tenancy agreements working to 48 / 96 hours timeframe from receipt of checklist from negotiator
- Carrying out check of file details to ensure all criteria completed by negotiators
- Dealing with basic / standard client and tenant queries
- Referring complex negotiation queries promptly to the relevant negotiator
- Notifying branch manager of any complex issues
- Notifying team leader / head of tenancy services of any negotiation or compliance issues
- Daily chasing of outstanding tenancy deal documentation and initial monies, to ensure all items are in place prior to a tenancy move in
- Providing update to branches once a tenancy is ready for move in
- Working closely with branch coordinator regarding releasing keys
- Preparing file for close down
- Executing tenancy agreements on day tenancy commences, once all new deal documentation and cleared funds are in place
- Registering deposit with TDS
- Awareness and application of non-standard tenancy processes: third party deposit payer, landlord own deposits, landlord own agreement, deed of assignment etc.
- Monitoring of right to rent documentation and ensuring time limited visas are recorded for re-checks
- Checking that referencing is complete and reports are accurate (share of rental, rent amount, term of tenancy).
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of being in a lettings administration position for a minimum of 1 year
- Prior experience in a lettings negotiation role where knowledge of the company’s T&Cs used regularly is essential
- High degree of knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation in a practical context is essential
- Any renewals negotiation experience would be highly beneficial
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Knowledge of basic business administration processes.
The salary for this role will be between £24,000 and £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.