Tenancy Progression Administrator – Prime Property Portfolio
Permanent Kensington, London | £23k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2015-02-12 12 February 2015 Closing date for applications: 12 April 2015
A vacancy for a Tenancy Progression Administrator has arisen with this well-respected estate agency in Kensington, London W8. This company deals with property in the middle to upper end of the market and they are currently looking to recruit an Administrator / Co-ordinator to progress the lettings legal paperwork and general admin support to this office.
This is a challenging position with the work often being quite repetitive so the ideal candidate needs to relish working in a support role, and would also suit someone with a good track record with commitment to his/her previous roles.
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills:
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Typing speed of no less that 50wpm, audio typing skills
- Must be highly organised, quick to learn and able to prioritise workloads.
- IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to support a busy team doing ad hoc tasks
- Willingness to learn new bespoke software packages used by the department
- Must be willing to pitch in, work in a team as well as independently.
You should also be reliable and dependable, providing support to the team, be efficient, flexible and open-minded to the role and to take on new work where possible. Initiative and self-motivation are important criteria, as is having a good sense of humour!
This position is immediately available and will pay a c. £21-23,000 basic salary and a departmental commission that will take the annual earnings up to around £25,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org