Tenancy Progression Administrator – Highly Regarded Private Landlord – Central London
Permanent , Central London | £22k
Job Posted: 2017-04-27 27 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 June 2017
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Central London.
They are currently looking to recruit a Tenancy Progression Administrator to work closely with the Lettings Manager where your main job purpose will be to ensure prompt delivery of accurate and correct tenancy agreements, and other legal paperwork, as requested by the lettings team. You will also be providing administrative support to the lettings team as a whole.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Handling paperwork for new deals
- Adding new deals on the company operating system
- Creating new tenancy agreements accurately along with accompanying documentation
- Uploading rent schedules onto the operating system
- Assisting with sending out tenancy agreements/invoices/other documentation
- Coordinating move-ins
- Scanning all required documents and other ad-hoc admin duties
- Registering deposits
- General administration duties in support of the team
- Checking flats prior to move-in
- Meeting and greeting tenants
- Chasing outstanding rent
- Occasional viewings (after training).
- Strong customer focus
- Striving to provide an excellent service ensuring long term satisfaction of customers
- Analytical thinking
- Planning and organisation skills
- Generating ideas and recommendations for the department
- Team work; maintaining effective working relationship with colleagues
- A smart appearance and professional approach
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Computer literate, with specific experience of Word, Excel and Databases
- Excellent standard of communication
- Educated to degree level.
This opportunity will come with a basic salary of £22,000. The hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Very occasional Saturdays – usually every 5th or 6th.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.