Tenancy Progression Administrator for this independent Estate Agency in Hampton Hill, Borough of Richmond
Permanent Hampton Hill, Borough of Richmond | £21k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2020-03-04 04 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 19 April 2020
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout the Richmond Borough. Our client is currently looking to recruit a Tenancy Progression Administrator to ensure a smooth and efficient move-in. You will be liaising and dealing directly with the lettings team, landlord, tenants and contractors.
- Submitting tenants’ references and monitoring these on a daily basis
- Sending references to the landlord and ensuring a copy is approved by the landlord
- Co-ordinating and booking in all certificates and maintenance that a landlord may request
- Ensuring tenants have paid their rent and deposit in a timely manner, which may include taking a telephone payment and processing it online
- Ensuring photo ID and proof of addresses are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- Ensuring a valid gas safety certificate is on file prior to the move in
- Registering the deposit with the TDS or chasing the landlord for a copy of the deposit certificate
- Co-ordinating and booking an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- Co-ordinating and booking in professional cleaning for the property
- Signing off your own paperwork ensuring everything is complete and ready for the day of move-in
- Ensuring all of the above is completed and the file is handed to the manager on the day of move-in.
To be considered you will have a thorough background in customer care and administration, be highly organised and have a fun, outgoing personality. Any lettings or administration experience within the property industry would be seen as highly advantageous. Our client is looking for an individual who is organised, proactive and methodical.
Initiative and self-motivation are important criteria, as is having a good sense of humour!
This position will pay a salary in the region of £21,000 to £24,000 which will be dependent on your level of ability and experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.