Tenancy Manager – Property Management Department – Richmond Estate Agency
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £28k to £32k Inc Benefits 32000
Job Posted: 2015-07-29 29 July 2015 Closing date for applications: 29 September 2015
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced property professional to join the Property Management team of this highly successful independent estate agency based in the Borough of Richmond. The company is currently creating a new role within the organisation where they are looking to recruit a Tenancy Manager to handle the administration across their non-managed portfolio.
The duties / tasks of this role will include the following:
- New file processing – photocopying of documentation/ welcome letters to landlords and tenants
- Rent arrears reporting to landlords and handling/resolving with the tenant (Rent collection only)
- Renewals – writing to landlords and tenants with agreements to renew, negotiating and issuing documentation for signing/chasing return
- Terminations/booking checkouts & informing branches of properties coming back for re-letting
- Administration of deposit returns
- Handling of general landlord and tenant queries throughout the tenancy
- Reference requests for tenants
The ideal candidate does need to have some industry experience and this is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm role. This role will be based in their Richmond office which is in close to the station, so very easily commutable to. As is the case with all support staff, no parking is provided. The salary on offer will be negotiable but is likely to be in the region of £28,000 to £30,000, or possibly more for an exceptional candidate.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com