Tenancy Manager – Luxury Student Property Company – Notting Hill, West London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £25k to £26k Inc Benefits 26000
Job Posted: 2016-03-18 18 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 May 2016
An exciting role has become available at a rapidly growing property fund management group which acquires, refurbishes, lets and manages contemporary and stylish houses to students. The company has successfully acquired and developed a portfolio of over 150 luxury properties in University towns and cities across the UK which is up to an exceptional standard.
Our client is looking for a Tenancy Manager to join their dynamic and outgoing team in Notting Hill, West London.
The company pride themselves on exceptional levels of service and the quality of housing they acquire. The successful candidate will need to have previous experience in tenancy and lettings management. You will be responsible for the tenancy management process and ensuring the students living in the properties, receive a first class customer service experience from the point of contact with the company through to moving in.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Manage our portfolio tenancy contract process
- Achieve high customer satisfaction by providing a responsive, friendly & effective letting service
- Daily interaction with student and parent/guarantor customers
- Manage viewing representatives & diary management across a number of cities
- Research, monitor and report on market activity
- Deliver against daily and weekly targets
- Manage other projects outside the main letting periods
Personal specification and skills:
- Committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Previous letting & tenancy management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- A problem solver and pro-active person who works well at pace & under pressure
- Highly organised, able to prioritise effectively with a good attention to detail
- Proficient in maintaining tenancy management database/systems
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Driving license preferred
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £26,000 dependent on experience and a discretionary bonus depending on performance. The company will also provide a phone.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org