Tenancy Manager at this highly-successful Estate Agency in Central London
Permanent , London | £30k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2019-03-19 19 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 19 May 2019
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within this highly-successful estate agency in Central London for a Tenancy Manager.
This role will involve dealing with all the pre-tenancy, renewals and terminations processes, as well as working closely with the property management team.
To be considered for this position you will need to have superb organisational and customer service skills, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. Our client is looking to hire a mature and presentable individual, with previous experience working within a London estate agency.
The role will include the following:
- Serving of statutory notices
- Handling renewal documentation and contracts
- Sending internal memorandums to accounts and management departments
- Ensuring valid gas certificates are in place for each tenancy and ordering gas certificates on behalf of clients where instructed to do so in writing by client
- Registering tenants’ deposits with TDS and closing down afterwards
- Serving notices to quit or the relevant Section 21 notices
- Informing Landlord/Lettings Director/Manager where notice is served
- Booking inventory check-outs
- Forwarding inventory check-out reports to both landlord and tenant
- Advising the accounts department once claim is settled so that monies can be distributed as agreed
- Checking and verifying new tenancy files
- Checking & signing off invoices
- Rent chasing as required
- Booking cleaning for non-managed properties as required
- Maintaining and updating the database as necessary.
- Excellent telephone manner as speaking to clients over the phone
- Superb organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £30,000 to £32,500 dependent on your level of experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.