Tenancy Management Assistant – Upmarket Property Specialists – Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £28k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-01-28 28 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 March 2016
A fantastic role has become available at an upmarket, boutique property specialists company who provide exceptional service across all aspects of residential property in prime central London. This award winning company is looking for a Tenancy Management Assistant for their perfectly located and busy office in Knightsbridge, Central London.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within Tenancy Management as it is a challenging and fast paced role.
The job role will include but not limited to:
- Working within the Tenancy Management team (4 people) in Lettings Department at W.A.Ellis
- Creation of general correspondence for the Lettings team including tenancy agreements, offer letters, references, instructions letters, invoices and schedules
- Set up of new deals
- Contract negotiation and amendments
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Daily tenancy tasks (e.g. serving section 21 notices, expiry letters, chasing return of paperwork, registering deposits etc)
- Organising check-ins/check-outs
- General diary maintenance
- General telephone work
- General administration work including maintaining adequate supplies of terms and conditions of business, welcome packs and other marketing material
- Extensive use of Reapit to create paperwork and use as a filing system
- Help out renewals team when necessary including terminations of tenancies
- Franking post
- Switchboard relief at lunchtime as required and help generally during emergencies
- Organised and efficient
- Good at time management as this is a busy and demanding role
- Precise and attention to detail – very important as sending out legal documentation
- General secretarial skills
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office – including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Keen to learn
- Team player
- Must not mind mucking in
- Will be encouraged to take the ARLA exams to further knowledge.
- Must be capable of thinking for themselves
The initial package for this role will be in the region of £26,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org