Tenancy Coordinator in the Private Rental Sector in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-08-15 15 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 15 October 2017
This modern and successful company in the Private Rental Sector requires administrative and compliance support to help them meet the demands of their successful lettings and resales business.
Our client is looking to recruit a Tenancy Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings ensuring an optimal customer experience. Although previous administration experience is preferable, our client will also consider a Lettings Negotiator who is looking to move into an administration role.
The role is suited to a highly-organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering a first-class service to clients.
The role will involve the following:
- Progressing every let agreed from reservation through to move in, ensuring all paperwork is accurate, compliant and meets company standards
- Offering outstanding customer service by ensuring the customer is aware of each step of their journey
- Progressing & nurturing the reference process in conjunction with the front-end team as required
- Ensuring the in-house lettings software is up to date
- Liaising closely with the front-end team and property manager to ensure every arrival and departure is smooth and an excellent experience for the customer
- Issuing & progressing addendums, extensions and notices as appropriate
- Pro-actively finding ways to drive efficiencies in the lettings process
- Undertaking additional relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the role, as directed by your Manager, raising any issues with capacity so they can be properly managed
- Ensuring that your understanding and skill level regarding the Company’s IT systems are up to date, as applicable to your role. Undertaking IT training as required to ensure full and proper use of the available technology
- Working within the Company’s policies and procedures
- Remaining knowledgeable about group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the Company at all times.
- Experience in Residential Lettings or relevant field
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Team player who thrives under the pressure and actively helps the front-end team meet the demands of the business.
The salary for this role will be £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience. The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.00pm.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451 464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.