Tenancy Coordinator – Private Rental Sector – Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-05-12 12 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 July 2017
This modern and successful company in the Private Rental Sector is requiring administrative and compliance support to help them meet their leasing and occupation goals for the North-West Land portfolio.
The role includes responsibility for managing all aspects of the leasing process including new leases and renewals through to departure.
The role is suited to a highly-organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering exemplary customer service.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Progressing every let agreed from reservation through to move in, ensuring all paperwork is accurate, compliant and meets company standards
- Offering outstanding customer service by ensuring the customer is aware of each step of their journey, with paperwork issued in a timely and accurate fashion
- Progressing & nurturing the reference process in conjunction with the leasing team as required
- Ensuring leasing software is up to date, accurate and all tenancies progressed in a timely fashion
- Liaising closely with the Leasing and operations teams to ensure every arrival and departure is smooth and an excellent experience for the customer
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure every lease is numerically correct and ready for customer payment
- Generating the renewal lists for the leasing team to negotiate and progress all related paperwork
- Keeping comprehensive tracking documents of all leasing and renewal pipelines either in excel or inside the designated software system
- Ensuring all paperwork and filing systems – online and paper are compliant, up to date and accurate
- Issuing & progressing addendums, extensions and notices as appropriate and ensure compliant
- Liaising with Head of Leasing & external/internal lawyers for any compliance queries and progress to plan of action
- Pro-actively finding ways to drive efficiency in the leasing process.
Skills and attributes:
- IT literate with Excel and software experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hungry to learn & possesses a strong desire to progress
- Team player who thrives under the pressure of a lease up, and actively helps the leasing team meet their lease up and occupation goals
- Able to produce high volume of accurate work under pressure
- NFOPP Technical Award in Residential Lettings and Management and/or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
The salary for this role will be £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience, plus fantastic benefits including 27 days holiday + bank holidays.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9:30am-6pm, you may be required to work some very occasional Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451 464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.