Tenancy Coordinator for this highly innovative Property Developer in Wembley, London
Permanent Wembley, London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-07-10 10 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 10 September 2019
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Tenancy Coordinator to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide administrative and compliance support to help the team meet their leasing and occupation goals. The role includes responsibility for managing all aspects of the leasing process including new leases and renewals through to departure. This role will suit a highly organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering exemplary customer service.
The key accountabilities for this role are:
- Progressing or overseeing every let agreed from reservation through to move in, ensuring all documents are accurate, compliant and meet company standards
- Offering outstanding customer service by ensuring the customer is aware of each step of their journey, with documentation issued in a timely and accurate fashion
- Progressing and nurturing the reference and deposit insurance process in conjunction with the leasing team as required
- Ensuring leasing software is up to date, accurate and all tenancy deals progressed in a timely fashion
- Liaising closely with the leasing and operations teams to ensure every arrival and departure is smooth and an excellent experience for the customer
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure every lease is numerically correct and ready for customer payment
- Keeping comprehensive tracking documents of all leasing and renewal pipelines either in excel or inside the designated software system
- Ensuring all paperwork and filing systems – online and paper are compliant, up to date and accurate
- Liaising with external/internal lawyers for any compliance queries and progress to plan of action
- Assisting finance and operations with any notices and evictions
- Proactively finding ways to drive efficiencies in the leasing process
- Working with the resident’s team on any notices and evictions by supplying relevant information and working with the lawyers where appropriate
- Applying for the relevant HMO licenses when necessary.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- IT literate with Excel and software experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Hungry to learn and possesses a strong desire to progress;
- Team player who thrives under the pressure of a lease up, and actively helps the leasing team meet their lease up and occupation goals;
- Able to produce a high volume of accurate work under pressure;
- Experience in Residential Lettings or a relevant field is preferred though not essential, as is the NFOPP Technical Award in Residential Lettings and Management and/or equivalent.
The salary for this role will be £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.