Tenancy Coordinator for this owner-managed Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £27k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-06-01 01 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 01 August 2021
Our client is an owner-managed, independent estate agency specialising in residential property in SE1 and surrounding areas in central London. They are passionate about property and have gained an enviable reputation from their superb customer service, integrity and professionalism.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Tenancy Coordinator to join their modern London Bridge office. You will be working with the property management team focusing on new tenancies and renewals, but also assisting with the day to day property management work.
Great customer service is at the heart of everything they do, so to be considered you should have excellent communication skills as well experience in the tenancy renewal process and residential property management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with office negotiators and assisting with new tenancy administration
- Speaking to tenants and landlord regarding the tenancy renewal
- Negotiating new rents/terms
- All administration regarding the renewal process
- Assisting property manager
- Assisting letting negotiators with new tenancy administration
- Property inspections.
- Experience in lettings administration and property management
- Good organisational skills
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and general IT skills
- An ARLA qualification would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
Our client is offering a salary of £27,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications.
Working hours will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm and you will be required to work occasional Saturdays from 10am to 4pm. You will get a day back in lieu for working a Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.