Tenancy Coordinator for this award-winning Property Developer in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2021-04-20 20 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 20 June 2021
This highly innovative property developer currently has a superb opportunity available for an experienced Tenancy Coordinator to join their estate agency office in Wembley.
Our client requires administrative and compliance support to help them meet the demands of their successful lettings and resales business. The role includes responsibility for managing all aspects of the leasing process including new leases and renewals through to departure, and to support the Property Manager as and when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Progressing every let agreed from reservation through to move in, ensuring all paperwork is accurate, compliant and meets company standards
- Offering outstanding customer service by ensuring the customer is aware of each step of their journey, with paperwork issued in a timely and accurate fashion
- Progressing and nurturing the reference process in conjunction with the front-end team as required
- Ensuring in house lettings software is up to date, accurate and all tenancies progressed in a timely fashion
- Liaising closely with the front-end team and Property Manager to ensure every arrival and departure is smooth and an excellent experience for the customer
- Ensuring all paperwork and filing systems (online and paper) are compliant, up to date and accurate
- Issuing and progressing addendums, extensions and notices as appropriate and ensure compliant
- Pro-actively finding ways to drive efficiencies in the lettings process
- Collating information as and when required to ensure that all necessary reports are prepared
- Supporting property management tenancy renewals, maintenance issues, property inspections and processing invoices.
- Experience in residential lettings or relevant field (e.g. legal establishment)
- IT literate with experience in excel and lettings software
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who thrives under the pressure and actively helps the front-end team meet the demands of the business.
The salary for this role will be between £25,000 and £28,000 dependent on previous experience. Working hours are Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm.
Fantastic benefits include 35 days holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme, access to a range of discounts and other perks!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.