Tenancy Coordinator for this highly successful developer in Wembley Park, North West London
Permanent Wembley Park, Middlesex | £28k to £32k Inc Benefits 32000
Job Posted: 2018-06-11 11 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 August 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to join this rental lifestyle business as a Tenancy Co-ordinator. Joining the leasing team of this highly regarded developer, you will be working in the vibrant Private Rented Sector (PRS) at the £3bn regeneration of Wembley Park (the 85 acres around the National Stadium). By 2024, this development will consist of 5,000 new rental apartment homes in what will be the largest single Build to Rent scheme in the UK.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide administrative and compliance support to help the team meet their leasing and occupation goals. The role includes responsibility for managing all aspects of the leasing process including new leases and renewals through to departure. This role will suit a highly organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering exemplary customer service.
The key accountabilities for this role are:
- Progressing or overseeing every let agreed from reservation through to move in, ensuring all documents are accurate, compliant and meet company standards
- Offering outstanding customer service by ensuring the customer is aware of each step of their journey, with documentation issued in a timely and accurate fashion
- Progressing and nurturing the reference and deposit insurance process in conjunction with the leasing team as required
- Ensuring leasing software is up to date, accurate and all tenancy deals progressed in a timely fashion
- Liaising closely with the leasing and operations teams to ensure every arrival and departure is smooth and an excellent experience for the customer
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure every lease is numerically correct and ready for customer payment
- Keeping comprehensive tracking documents of all leasing and renewal pipelines either in excel or inside the designated software system
- Ensuring all paperwork and filing systems – online and paper are compliant, up to date and accurate
- Liaising with external/internal lawyers for any compliance queries and progress to plan of action
- Assisting finance and operations with any notices and evictions
- Proactively finding ways to drive efficiencies in the leasing process
- Proactively assisting with the transition between the current software and new CRM system
- Issuing and progressing addendums, extensions and notices as appropriate and ensure compliant
- Working with the leasing team to negotiate and progress renewals.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- IT literate with Excel and software experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hungry to learn and possesses a strong desire to progress
- Team player who thrives under the pressure of a lease up, and actively helps the leasing team meet their lease up and occupation goals
- Able to produce a high volume of accurate work under pressure
- Experience in Residential Lettings or a relevant field is preferred though not essential, as is the NFOPP Technical Award in Residential Lettings and Management and/or equivalent.
The salary for this role will be £28,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience. The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm, you may be required to work some very occasional Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.