Tenancy Consultant for this award-winning Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £27k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-09-17 17 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 17 November 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London and internationally. Our client is currently looking for an experienced Tenancy Consultant to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in Tower Bridge.
You will be contributing to the smooth and safe running of the department and assisting the team in effectively processing notices and liaising with all relevant departments, to ensure business is retained and accurate compliance is adhered to. At least 3 years’ experience within a tenancy progression or front-line lettings role is required.
Our client is looking for someone with bags of energy, who takes pride in providing exceptional customer service, 100% of the time!
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering and maintaining accurate files and follow- through all current company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Complying with the company’s health, safety and welfare requirements
- Maintaining high levels of effective liaison with team members and other support departments to facilitate smooth progress of the termination of the tenancy and to retain the client following the expiry of the tenancy
- Providing a professional interface by phone to all external contacts to ensure customer expectations are met, addressing queries where possible
- Ensuring all housekeeping needs are effectively executed for the smooth running of the team.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within a busy tenancy administration/senior front-line lettings role
- Excellent working knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation and contract requirements
- A good understanding of tenant and landlord notice procedure would be beneficial
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Highly motivated and confident
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent and accurate written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of IT skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
The salary for this role will be between £27,000 to £30,000. Benefits include season ticket loan, corporate gym membership, vouchers, employee assistance programme and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.