Temporary Personal Assistant to Directors – Independent Estate Agency – Bracknell, Berkshire
Temporary Bracknell, Berkshire | £25k to £28k Inc Benefits 28000
Job Posted: 2016-01-07 07 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 March 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the countries leading and award winning independent estate agencies. They are currently looking for a temporary Personal Assistant to Directors to start with immediate effect at their office based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
To be considered for this role, previous PA experience would be beneficial but not essential as previous Administration experience would be considered.
- Strong Word & Excell
- Comfortable picking up phones
- Data Manipulation
- Diary Management – Schedule meetings
- General office management
- Event management experience – booking flights (ideally)
As a PA to the Directors, you will need to:
- Provide a full PA service to the Director
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with Directors, Managers, Clients and Suppliers
- Deal with the Directors diary, ensuring full consideration of operational priorities and geographical constraints
- Handle front line head office phone answering including client/branch enquiry handling
- Proof read documents that are sent from the directors and the head office functions
- Manipulate data and create graphs
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly flexible and adaptable with a pro-active can do attitude
- Be diplomatic and discreet – is trusted to deal with confidential issues
- Be articulate with excellent communication skills and will be able to deal with difficult and complex situations
- Have the ability to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Have excellent PC skills across all Microsoft packages
- Have the ability to provide clear and concise information at planned and ad hoc meetings
- In return you will have the opportunity to work within a busy and exciting sales atmosphere and build a successful career within an expanding, award winning company.
The salary package for this role will be from £25,000 to £28,000 pro rata depending on experience. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org