Technical & Compliance Manager – Estate Agency Group – Surrey
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits 40000
Job Posted: 2015-05-19 19 May 2015 Closing date for applications: 19 July 2015
A new and exciting position has become available with this leading group of property specialists who operate a network of successful sales and lettings branches covering West and South West London, Surrey and Middlesex. The company prides itself on offering their clients a complete property solution.
They currently have an opportunity for an ambitious individual to join their dynamic head office team in a brand new role – Technical & Compliance Manager.
Roles & responsibilities:
- To protect the Sales and Lettings businesses from a legal and compliance perspective, ensuring that the company meets all industry and company expectations
- To act as a main point of contact with external bodies such as the Office of Fair Trading
- To update management and employees on all new legislation and regulations
- To identify emerging industry related issues and trends that may affect/impact on the business and their objectives
- To check contracts and documentation from a legal perspective
- To carry out compliance audits
- To provide guidance, training and direction to employees in matters relating to compliance/legislation
- To carry out compliance testing of workforce
- Drafting, reviewing and maintaining contract terms and conditions
- To ensure that all customer complaints are acknowledged, investigated and responded to in accordance with the company’s complaints procedure.
- To log, process, analyse and report on all complaints
- Within the surveyors arm of the business, manage the Bordereaux notifying Insurers of any appropriate cases, gaining insurers’ approval for any correspondence and keeping the Bordereaux report up to date
- To respond to legal and or court documents including mediation, allocation questionnaire and submitting defences, in line with correct protocol and Company feedback procedures.
- To pursue outstanding lettings and management fees legally through to judgement and final collection.
- Information governance
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Lettings and Sales industry experience
- Legal experience
The salary on offer for this role will very much depend on the relevant skills and experience of the successful candidate but as a guide line will fall in the £35,000 to £40,000 range. This is a Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm role and is based in the company’s head office is Chertsey, Surrey.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com