Team Secretary for this well-respected Property Consultancy in Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £26k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-10-06 06 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 December 2019
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Team Secretary to join this large, well-respected Property Consultancy in Knightsbridge. Our client is particularly strong and active in the upper-end of the market and they pride themselves on their enviable reputation in central London.
The role will involve providing professional and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Director and a team of 6-9. Previous experience in a similar role and/or in property is a strong preference. Our client is looking to recruit a friendly individual with a confident and pleasant personality, being a welcoming face of the company.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Processing and managing internal compliance systems and liaising with the internal client on boarding team
- Maintaining office systems, including database management, filing etc.
- Providing overall team support in everyday office duties
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Liaising with printing suppliers and organising marketing materials (either hard copy or original)
- Fielding telephone calls, assisting the caller when possible or taking and passing on messages
- Dealing promptly with incoming emails, internet leads, post and responding where appropriate
- Diary management for team members including the arranging of internal and external meetings and team meetings
- Processing invoices and leasing with the accounts team
- Other general reception duties.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or in property
- Competent in Microsoft package software including (Word, Excel & Outlook, Power Point) plus a good typing speed
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure, managing and prioritising workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent planning, organisational and co-ordination skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Be a team player and be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties
- Being adaptable and open to change.
This position will come with a competitive basic salary in the region of £26,000 to £30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.