Team Coordinator – Award-winning Leading Estate Agents – Chelsea, Central London
Permanent Chelsea, Central London | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-06-05 05 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 07 August 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available at an award-winning leading estate agents in Chelsea, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings and property management.
They are currently looking to recruit a Team Coordinator to assist with the smooth running of the department. You will report to the Branch Manager and your position is pivotal to the success of the office.
ARLA training and other courses will also be provided to an individual looking to gain qualifications and there are fantastic opportunities for career progression.
The role will include the following:
- Maintaining & organising office systems and procedures.
- Supervising & monitoring on and off-line marketing.
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance.
- Handling incoming enquires and applicant qualification.
- Carrying out occasional lettings / sales viewings when required.
- Organising professional photos, floor-plans & property particulars.
- Marketing & advertising; preparing new properties for marketing for sales & lettings including writing descriptions.
- Assisting when required with tenancy documentation and references; to include progressing all letting files, working directly with negotiators.
- Arranging & assisting with the design for flyers/leaflets for canvassing.
- Assisting with supervising newsletters and marketing campaigns
- Magazine advertising when required
- Key Auditing –logging keys in & out and adding addition keys to system.
- Processing / approving office invoices.
- Ordering office stationary.
- Post – sorting & posting daily.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Very smart and presentable appearance.
The salary package provided for this role will be £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience plus a discretionary bonus.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org