Team Administrator – Upmarket Property Investment/Management Company – Knightbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, Central London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-03-14 14 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 14 May 2017
Our client is a very well established and upmarket Property Investment/Management company specialising in providing luxury apartments to clients. They have a diverse portfolio of prime residential and commercial property in Central London.
The company has an enviable reputation for providing a unique and bespoke property rental service, and excitingly they are now looking to hire a Team Administrator to join the team. The successful candidate should aim to deliver the highest level of customer service to tenants, in a professional and pro-active manner.
Operational planning and management:
- Answer the telephone and deal with any client/applicant/tenant queries promptly and professionally.
- Draft and prepare standard letters as directed and monitor responses
- Dispatching outgoing (and internal) correspondence
- Liaise with colleagues and ensure relevant parties are kept updated.
- Follow up with new tenants within four weeks of initial move-in
- Obtain quotes for maintenance works and/or goods
- Raise orders for works and/or goods
- Coordinate and place orders for EPC’s and/or floor plans as requested by the Lettings Team
- Maintain the Public Liability Insurance folder
- Maintain the filing system as required and ensure all correspondence is promptly and correctly filed.
- Ability to prioritise workload as you will be a resource used by four different managers
- Present a professional image, act as an ambassador for the company, reflecting the values and standards at all times
- Customer focussed and able to deal with demands of residents
- Good IT skills (Word and Excel), knowledge of property database such as Qube would be beneficial but not essential.
This position comes with a salary package of £20,000 to £25,000 plus additional benefits including pension and life insurance after probation. The hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exceptional career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.