Site Sales Negotiator – Upmarket Property Development Company – Chelsea Island, South West London
Permanent Chelsea Island, London | £60k to £70k Inc Benefits OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2016-08-25 25 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 October 2016
An exciting and challenging role has become available at an upmarket and privately owned Residential Property Development Company, with Head Quarters based in Central London. This is a rapidly growing company who have several major sites across the Capital. Their portfolio includes residential schemes, large scale regeneration projects and Prime Central London developments.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Site Sales Negotiator to join their dynamic and friendly team. The role will be based in their prestigious and luxurious Chelsea Island development which is fast becoming one of London’s most sought after addresses.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and driven with years of experience selling Residential New Homes. Furthermore, you must have excellent communication and presentation skills as you will be speaking with a wide range of clients on a regular basis.
This job role includes:
- Achieving sales targets – sell units as profitably as possible
- Maintain a leads database and issue to Head Office once per week
- Follow up leads on a weekly basis and manage / update database
- Product knowledge
- Ensure you have up to date knowledge on the status of each unit / sale and liaise with purchasers, solicitors and the developer where necessary
- Research into competitors / market – similar developments
- Maintain and learn potential purchaser’s requirements
- Awareness of all responsibilities in the Site Sales Manual
- Awareness of, and adherence to, any procedures relating to money laundering
- Keeping all sales files up to date
- Undertake of daily checks of the presentation of the sales suite and show apartment
- Undertake of daily checks of the literature, price lists and stationery
- Set up and maintain local information file
- Reporting to the Senior Sales Consultant.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within Residential New Homes Sales
- Knowledge of the London property market
- Highly motivated
- Confident and well presented
- Target driven and focused
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to build an instant rapport
- Excellent telephone manner
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role will include a fantastic basic of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on your level of experience and on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £60,000 to £70,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.