Site Sales Negotiator at this Estate Agency group in Elephant & Castle, Central London
Permanent Elephant & Castle, Central London | £40k to £50k 50000
Job Posted: 2018-02-05 05 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 05 April 2018
This leading estate agency group with a network of offices throughout London is looking to hire a hungry Site Sales Negotiator to work on this lovely new development in Elephant & Castle.
This role would suit someone who has already worked in new homes sales but our client is more than happy to consider someone who has second hand property sales experience. In this role, you will be representing both the company and the developer, providing prospective clients with the very best level of service.
You will also need to have excellent communication and presentation skills as you will be speaking with a wide range of clients on a regular basis.
This job role includes:
- Achieving sales targets – sell units as profitably as possible
- Maintaining a leads database
- Following up leads on a weekly basis and manage / update database
- Product knowledge
- Ensuring you have up to date knowledge on the status of each unit / sale and liaise with purchasers, solicitors and the developer where necessary
- Researching into competitors / market – similar developments
- Maintaining and learning potential purchaser’s requirements
- Awareness of all responsibilities in the Site Sales Manual
- Awareness of, and adherence to, any procedures relating to money laundering
- Keeping all sales files up to date.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within residential sales, and preferably new homes
- Knowledge of the London property market
- Highly motivated
- Confident and well presented
- Target driven and focused
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to build an instant rapport
- Excellent telephone manner.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £40,000 and £50,000, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.