Site Office Administrator for this boutique Property Company in Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent Oxford, Oxfordshire | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2022-02-11 11 February 2022 Closing date for applications: 11 April 2022
This is a unique opportunity to join a boutique and dynamic property company who represent a select number of private clients and property investment companies. Our client’s expertise is focused on high value residential homes for the individual and mixed-use development schemes for their investment clients.
They currently have a superb position available for an experienced Administrator to join their Site Office in Oxfordshire. You will be responsible for providing general administration support to the project team working on an exciting, large-scale residential project.
The main elements to this role include:
- Printing, organising and filing all the latest project drawings
- Assisting with keeping the project document software updated
- Looking after the site office and general office administration
- Keeping stock of office supplies and placing orders where necessary
- Working closely with the site office manager and procurement assistant
- Working closely with the project director and providing any assistance they may need
- Being on hand to assist all colleagues wherever necessary
- Taking phone calls and deliveries
- Co-ordinating site meetings, producing agendas and taking minutes to be distributed
- Managing and monitoring IT systems within the office
- Ensuring the smooth running of the day to day operations within the office.
Personal attributes and skills:
- Ideally have previous experience within the construction industry
- Strong administration skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Attention to detail
- Well-organised and proven ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence and own car – essential.
The salary on offer will be between £25,000 and £30,000 dependent on previous experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
This is a permanent role, however, the role may be relocated to another site once this project is completed in January 2023.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.