Senior Tenancy Progression Administrator – Residential Lettings – West Chelsea, SW10
Permanent West Chelsea, London | £28k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2015-12-20 20 December 2015 Closing date for applications: 20 February 2016
A vacancy for a Senior Tenancy Progression Administrator has arisen with this well-respected estate agency in West Chelsea, London SW10. This company deals with property in the middle to upper end of the market and they are looking for an experienced individual who will be responsible for overseeing other Tenancy Progression Administrators within the office.
This is a challenging position with the work often being quite repetitive so the ideal candidate needs to relish working in a support role, and would also suit someone with a good track record with commitment to his/her previous roles.
- Day to day responsibility for the administration of new tenancies from the point of offer acceptance until move in
- Process own tenancies and supervise lettings progressors, allocate work amongst the team as needed
- Keep fully compliant with up to date lettings legislation and best practice procedures and reference to Team Manager and legal advisors
- Act as central contact for landlord and tenant during tenancy progression supporting the team when needed
- Provide excellent customer service to Landlords and Tenants
- Support the ongoing tenancy growth of the London Lettings division
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills:
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Typing speed of no less that 50wpm, audio typing skills
- Must be highly organised, quick to learn and able to prioritise workloads
- IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to support a busy team doing ad hoc tasks
- Willingness to learn new bespoke software packages used by the department
- Must be willing to pitch in, work in a team as well as independently
You should also be reliable and dependable, providing support to the team, be efficient, flexible and open-minded to the role and to take on new work where possible. Initiative and self-motivation are important criteria, as is having a good sense of humour!
This position is immediately available and will pay a c. £28,000 basic salary and a departmental commission that will take the annual earnings up to around £30,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org