Senior Tenancy Consultant (maternity cover) for this upmarket Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Contract Tower Bridge, London | £34k to £38k OTE 38000
Job Posted: 2021-03-25 25 March 2021 Closing date for applications: 25 May 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London and internationally. Our client is currently looking for an experienced Tenancy Consultant to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in Tower Bridge on a maternity contract.
You will be contributing to the smooth running of the department, handling tenancy swaps, renewals and change of sharers in order to maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings offices. At least 3 years’ experience within a tenancy progression or front-line lettings role is required.
Our client is looking for someone with bags of energy, who takes pride in providing exceptional customer service, 100% of the time!
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating terms between the parties for replacement Tenants and Renewals and providing the relevant advice
- Building and maintaining strong and effective working relationships with the lettings teams
- Adhering to department minimum standards relating to time management, workload and file accuracy
- Progressing replacement tenancies and Renewals in a timely manner ensuring documentation is produced to a high standard and completed within required time frames
- Maintaining and developing relevant compliance and legislative knowledge.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within a busy tenancy administration role
- Excellent working knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation and contract requirements
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Highly motivated and confident
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent and accurate written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of IT skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
The basic salary for this role will be between £26,000 and £28,000 (pro-rata’d), plus a fantastic commission incentive enabling you to earn up to £38,000 (pro-rata’d). Benefits include season ticket loan, corporate gym membership, vouchers, employee assistance programme and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.