Senior Sales Progressor for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Byfleet, Surrey
Permanent Byfleet, Surrey | £28k to £31k 31000
Job Posted: 2019-08-15 15 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 08 September 2019
Our client is a well-established and privately-owned estate agency with a large network of offices in London and Surrey. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Progressor to join their office based in Byfleet.
You will be managing the company sales pipelines from offer to completion; dealing with and resolving issues along the way. Our client is looking for an individual with at least 2 years’ experience within a sales progression role and first-class customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the pipeline to achieve a 100% pipeline conversion
- Developing all team members so they have a thorough understanding of the sales process to ensure they are providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Monitoring and tracking all sales to provide accurate reports and analysis to review with Sales Directors
- Maintaining exceptional communication with all stakeholders, consistently building relationships with internal and external customers alike
- Providing feedback to the Deputy Manager Sales Director regarding quality of offer handling and branch activity.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
The package will include a competitive salary in the region of £28,000 to £31,000. Benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events and much more. Our client also offers excellent scope for career progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.