Senior Sales Negotiator – Well Established Independent Property Specialists Group – Shoreditch, London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £50k to £90k Inc Benefits OTE 90000
Job Posted: 2016-01-26 26 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 26 March 2016
A fantastic and challenging role has become available at a dynamic and highly regarded independent property specialists group with a trendy and modern office in Shoreditch, London. They are currently looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to be a part of this friendly and successful team.
Our client is the longest serving and most experienced company in the area, with a wealth of expertise and strong knowledge of the local area. The company has been able to really establish the artistic, fashionable and thriving residential and commercial property market that exists in Shoreditch, in which you can be a part of!
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving license
The initial salary package for this role includes a fantastic basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £50,000 to £90,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A Mercedes company car will also be provided in the package.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com