Senior Sales Negotiator – Well-Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Kennington, South London
Permanent Kennington, South London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-04-05 05 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 05 June 2017
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout London, regional and international. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join the team in their very successful office based in Kennington, South London.
This company has an enviable market share and would suit an ambitious individual looking to progress their career within the property industry.
The successful candidate will need experience as a Senior Sales Negotiator previously as well as being highly driven and ambitious.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £15,000 to £20,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.