Senior Sales Negotiator – Well Established Waterside Property Specialists – Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-04-29 29 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 June 2016
A fantastic role has become available at one of the largest independent waterside property specialists in their perfectly located office in Putney, South West London. The company is a friendly, family owned business with an excellent reputation in their specific niche of waterside living and properties overlooking the river.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced and driven Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy and dynamic team.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within a similar role, as well as excellent communication skills, ambition and an outgoing personality.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A fantastic car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com