Senior Sales Negotiator – Well Established Privately Owned Estate Agency – Barnes, South West London
Permanent Barnes, London | £50k to £65k Inc Benefits OTE 65000
Job Posted: 2016-11-25 25 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 January 2017
This leading independent estate agency with a small network of offices in South West London, offer a full range of lettings, sales, property management and financial services. They are highly experienced property professionals with a strong focus on customer service and are currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their highly successful office in Barnes. This branch is very busy and therefore you will be working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within a similar role as well as being self-motivated and driven as this is a very busy and profitable office.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience within a similar role in the property industry
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficient with computers
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Target driven
- Able to effectively work as a team and independently
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and a fantastic on target earning figure up to £72,000 dependent on your performance plus additional benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org