Senior Sales Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Willesden Green, London
Permanent Willesden Green, London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-08-05 05 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a dynamic independent estate agency in their new branch in Willesden Green, North West London. The company is fairly new and specialise in all aspects of residential property. The owners of the business have over 40 years combined experience within the industry and are looking for a motivated Senior Sales Negotiator to join the team.
The role will include the following:
- Meeting and greeting applicants and registering clients for suitable properties
- Booking and attending valuations
- Capable of generating new business and converting opportunities
- Negotiating sales and being involved with sales progression
- Arranging viewings with clients
- Accompanying potential purchasers on viewings.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Motivated and highly driven
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Previous experience in Residential Sales
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £16,000-£20,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance and a car allowance will be provided. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays, 10am to 2pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.