Senior Sales Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Twickenham, South West London
Permanent Twickenham, Middlesex | £35k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-01-26 26 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 26 March 2017
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join a successful independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout the Richmond Borough. They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join the team in their busy office in Twickenham, South West London.
This is a fantastic career move for an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for a more challenging and rewarding role, or a Senior Sales Negotiator seeking a new and successful company to work for in the Richmond Borough.
To be considered for this role, you should have a strong sales negotiation background with a proven track record in property sales. You must also be target driven, motivated and used to dealing with high volumes of work.
The role will involve the following:
- Meeting and greeting applicants and registering clients for suitable properties
- Accompanying potential purchasers on viewings
- Being actively involved in the negotiation process
- Tying up the sale
- Progressing the sale through to completion.
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to negotiate
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Must be personable and approachable
- Good computer skills
- Confident and mature manner.
This position will come with a basic salary of £14,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance. A company car or a car allowance will be provided along with a great commission structure.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Fridays and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.