Senior Sales Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Coulsdon, Surrey
Permanent Coulsdon, Surrey | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-07-06 06 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 06 September 2016
This company is a leading independent firm of estate agents, providing a specialised service to customers, including residential sales, lettings and property management operating throughout an extensive geographical area. The company has developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market and strive to provide professional and friendly approach to their customers which have earned them a fantastic reputation.
Our client is a very well established agency and they are currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join the team in Coulsdon, Surrey, as the office has had a very busy start to the year. The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of two years experience with ability to value or a desire to learn to value.
This role will be a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a challenge and to broaden their horizons.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary and on target earnings are set to be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future.
You will be working in between the hours of 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com