Senior Sales Negotiator and Valuer at this Estate Agency in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Permanent High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-02-09 09 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 09 April 2018
This privately-owned estate agency is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator or Valuer to join its successful team in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. The company offer an excellent quality of service and pride themselves on delivering a highly professional standard which has earned them an enviable reputation within the area.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in Residential Sales or Valuations and should have excellent communication skills.
As a Valuer you will be responsible for booking and attending valuations and viewings, generating valuation letters, obtaining feedback and completing vendor care calls. You will also take photographs and draw floor plans of properties for use in publicity materials.
The job role will include:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- Telephone sales
- General office administration
- Accurate completion of property details.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to achieve targets
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
- Ability to work positively under pressure in a results orientated environment
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000 and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6.00pm and you will be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.