Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer for this award-winning Estate Agency in Fulham, West London
Permanent Fulham, West London | £55k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2021-05-11 11 May 2021 Closing date for applications: 11 July 2021
Are you an experienced estate agent who has always wanted to work for one of estate agency’s premier brands but never had the opportunity? Then this could be your chance!
This upmarket and award-winning firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer to join their busy team in Fulham.
The company balances its distinguished history with modern services and a cutting-edge approach. They are both well-established and highly respected throughout London and the rest of the country. They pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism and are particularly strong in the upper end of the market.
This role will involve generating market appraisals, developing new business and handling your own portfolio of clients. To be considered you will have previous experience within residential sales and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ proven sales negotiation experience
- Experience handling valuations is essential
- Comprehensive knowledge of the residential property market
- Experience using REAPIT – preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include an attractive basic of £30,000 and a commission scheme enabling you to earn in the region of £55,000 to £60,000! Acar allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.