Senior Sales Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Covent Garden, Central London
Permanent Covent Garden, Central London | £35k to £55k OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2017-02-28 28 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 April 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to be based in their busy and successful office in Covent Garden, Central London.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Ensure personal Sales revenue and profitability targets are achieved
- Assist to drive the team to achieve branch targets
- Maintain a professional and customer-service focused approach at all times
- Working with the office Director to develop the office.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Track record of consistently achieving Sales targets
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry legislation
- Ideally central London experience is preferable for this position
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £55,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
The office hours are 8:40am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.