Senior Sales Negotiator – Successful Independent Estate Agency – South West London
Permanent , South West London | £35k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-02-17 17 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 17 April 2017
This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a successful independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout the Richmond Borough. They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join the company in one of their highly successful offices.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a sales negotiation background with a proven track record in property sales. You must also be target driven and motivated and used to dealing with high volumes of work and performing under pressure.
The role will involve the following:
- Manage and motivate (appraisals, disciplines, grievance etc.)
- Plan forecast and report on sales according to company requirements
- Implement marketing activities
- Maximise sales, customer satisfaction, office and staff appearance and company image
- Establish creditable presence in the community through networking
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company
- Fully understands the principals of how to win business, including market sector targeting, features benefits solution selling
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Taking enquiries from prospective vendors and arranging market appraisals.
- You must be self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators
- You must have exceptional relationship and client management skills as building and sustaining relationships is key to this position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills
- A confident and mature manner to probe and gather valuable information
- Must be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator able to demonstrate success
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, creditable and comfortable in dealing with clients
- Responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and a team player
- Full UK driving licence.
This position will come with a basic salary will be in the region of £14,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience, with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance. A company car or a car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Fridays and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.