Senior Sales Negotiator / Sales Manager at this independent, upmarket Estate Agency in South Kensington, Central London
Permanent South Kensington, Central London | £45k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2017-07-03 03 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 September 2017
This independent, upmarket estate agency specialises in lettings, sales and property management and is located in the heart of South Kensington, close to Chelsea and Knightsbridge.
They are proud to offer a bespoke service and to establish ongoing relationships with their clients. The company’s experienced team aims to guide their clients through the complexities of the London property market offering advice on all aspects of buying, selling or renting out property. In order to offer this excellent service, the successful candidate will need to possess impeccable customer service skills and have a friendly, outgoing attitude.
You will be solely responsible for the sales department, therefore, some managerial experience would be beneficial, however, our client will consider a senior sales negotiator looking to make the move into management. Experience carrying out valuations is essential.
Your main duties will include:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Carrying out valuations
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting to the director
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas.
- Having managerial experience within estate agency is preferable
- Strong work ethic
- Strong negotiation skills
- Clear verbal & written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Clean full UK driving licence
- Preferably have some knowledge of the local area.
This opportunity will come with a fantastic basic salary of £30,000 to 35,000 depending on your level of ability and experience, with on target earnings of £45,000 to £60,000. The company will also provide a pooled car.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. No weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.