Senior Sales Negotiator – Privately Owned Property Specialist Group – Romsey, Hampshire
Permanent Romsey, Hampshire | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-02-15 15 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 April 2016
An exciting and challenging role has become available at a privately owned and highly regarded property and land specialists group, with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality service to clients. The company have been established for over a 100 years with several offices covering the whole of Central Southern England.
They are currently seeking a Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer to join the team in their centrally located and busy office in Romsey, Hampshire.
To be considered for this role, you will need a wealth of experience within this position previously as well as attaining ambition, a good attitude and excellent customer service skills. The company provide a personal and dedicated service supporting their clients and therefore you will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills also.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial salary package for this role includes a fantastic basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on the level of experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org