Senior Sales Negotiator – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Ruislip, Middlesex
Permanent Ruislip, Middlesex | £36k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-12-17 17 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 17 February 2017
An exciting role has arisen at a market leading, privately owned estate agency with a small network of offices in the local area. They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their experienced and friendly team in Ruislip, Middlesex.
The company have won multiple awards and provide outstanding customer service. Therefore, the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and high level of customer service.
The job role will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- General office administration.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Friendly personality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills.
This role will come with a basic salary package of £15,000 and realistic first year earnings in the region of £36,000 to £40,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm on Fridays and you will also be required to work every other Saturday from 9am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org